Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A " NunChucks Are Stupid" Video Well, I thought I'd throw my weight and two pennies into the mix on this. I had a feeling Shad of Shadiversity would get a few, interesting, comments in his comment section after making his nunchucks video, there's even been some response which I will link to below my own video, which you can click on to view right below this line of wonderfully written text. My own background in Marital Arts is that I am a former second dan in Tang Soo Do, a Korean martial art noted more for it's use of kicks, kicks of all heights, spins, jumps and yes flying kicks. We did also practise with various weapons including the nunchuck, I didn't cover any of this in the video because that would be too much of a deviation from the point of the discussion. When it came time to learn the nunchuck, I was a bit dubious about it, and there were some accidents where I hit myself with it while getting to grips with ...
Sega to reenter the home console market with a 128bit wonder machine! EXCLUSIVE! Once upon a time Sega was one of the big boys in the home console market, competing with Nintendo for market dominance back in the console wars of the 90s and achieving a great deal of success in the Western world with the 16 bit Megadrive or Genesis and a spiky blue hedgehog mascot. Sadly after the relative flops of their follow up machines, the 32X add on for their successful 16bit console, and the successive failures of the 32bit Saturn and the Dreamcast, a machine even Sega weren’t quite sure what kind of processors it really had, Sega’s fortunes went downhill and they quite wisely decided to bow out of the home market and stick to the arcades, while developing games for the systems of their former rivals. For years Sega fanboys had waited, holding their breath and lighting and relighting and even replacing completely spent candles while holding vigil for the return of the Blue Spiky Speedster on a Seg...
Hitman 3 - Year Announced, What Might We Expect? IOI have not been one to rest on their laurels with the current Hitman trilogy, with an announcement made earlier this month that briefly highlighted some of their plans for the second year of everyone's favourite bald hired killer latest adventures. Not that this gave too much away of what was to come, but this announcement was perhaps to be expected as IOI made it clear that Hitman 3 is a platform, allowing you to continue playing levels from the first two games in this trilogy with all progress saved, must like you could do with Hitman 1 levels when Hitman 2 came out. The platform idea makes even more sense when you consider that Hitman 1 was sometimes referred to as Hitman Season 1. However, the release of Hitman 3 did cause some concern once the release date got closer as IOI backpedalled somewhat on this as far as the PC version, now an Epic Games store exclusive, was not going to allow PC players who had bought the first two...
Comments
Post a Comment