Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

Well, I thought I'd throw my weight and two pennies into the mix on this. I had a feeling Shad of Shadiversity would get a few, interesting, comments in his comment section after making his nunchucks video, there's even been some response which I will link to below my own video, which you can click on to view right below this line of wonderfully written text.


My own background in Marital Arts is that I am a former second dan in Tang Soo Do, a Korean martial art noted more for it's use of kicks, kicks of all heights, spins, jumps and yes flying kicks. We did also practise with various weapons including the nunchuck, I didn't cover any of this in the video because that would be too much of a deviation from the point of the discussion. When it came time to learn the nunchuck, I was a bit dubious about it, and there were some accidents where I hit myself with it while getting to grips with it, nothing badly damaged thankfully, and I was at one point able to use two nunchucks at a time. Yes, duel wielding it a thing, although it is a dubious thing at that. Even more so with nunchucks. Hopefully Shad might see this and I think he'll see the funny side to this, I'm not sure many people have seen the response videos so far, so I will link them below. If the videos card doesn't have them linked in, let me have merry hell in the comments section until I've fixed that problem. And probably after that as well. If you'd like to watch Shads original video and his own response, or any of the reply videos I've found, so far, here's a list of them. Shads first video Shads response video The Scholar-General 墨將點兵 Yeetlord Entertainment Kevin Gray video 1 Kevin Gray video 2 DorjeDriftwood

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging