Packing up some clothes? Do it with some suction.

Need something to help you pack up some clothes? I might have something to review you might like 

So, today I decided to look at some storage bags, but no ordinary storage bags, these are resealable, airtight bags with the options to add some suction to take out all the air, thus leaving them lighter, more tightly packed and presumable fresher once unpacked.

Yeup, whoever got the job of marketing these things must have had to spend some serious time trying to think up interesting things to say about these products.

I know I found it boring while making the video and I'm drawing an equal amount of blanks right now.

But hey, I think I found one interesting way to use the bag to make sure no one can get their hands on something I hold quite precious to me.

Actually, no, let's face it. doing what I did is pretty much the first thing ANYONE would have done. Some might have done it with food but I want to be able to use these things in future without my stuff getting caked in left over food stuff crumbs or be left with the not so subtle aroma of, oh, lets say, bananas?

So what can be said about this quite practical yet immensely  boring product?

Well it does do exactly what it claims to, both types of bags do allow you to fold clothes inside it, and suck out the air, giving you more space to pack more stuff.

AND lighten your load.

But WAIT!

There's More!

Actually, no, no there isn't, that's a total lie on my part.

But they are useful.

I swear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

Day two of my blogging

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.