Velbon up-400 monopod review


So I've got myself a Velbon up-400 monopod, and I've got to say, I really like it. It's added some great stability to my camera when I take pics outdoors, it's easy to carry and use and helps give you some leverage if your in the "wilds" and the grounds a bit awkward.
It's multi section, strong and lightweight, and I find when taking panoramic it really does help make sure I get a good solid level to work with when turning the camera from point A to B to C and so on.
Of course I still have a long way to go with my own camera skills, I could do with a better lens methinks.

I've used it a lot more since I've done this initial review and I've found out a few more things about it since then, so I might need to revisit it. But right now I'm working on a review of a tripod


Click the video below for a look at the review itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging