Some photography experiments. Long exposure.

Photography has become something of a passion project of mine, and while Winter was with us I decided to make some good use of the dark nights and try some night-time photography. And here's some of the results.

Part One comes first.



Part Two comes second.
Another look at some of my night-time Photography interest/passion/obsession while Winter was with us and Iwas trying to make some good use of the dark nights. More photos, more results, another video. Enjoy.




Part Three comes last.

And here's the latest of my night time wanderings, while trying to learn to take better pictures with my camera and tripod.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging