Poundland haul reviews.

So I decided to go and do an old school review, like what I used to when i first started the channel many moons ago, and pay a quick trip to the local poundworld to see what cheap rubbish they had on offer.

Oh what fun.


Well, sometimes you can get more cheap and nasty rubbish then you know what to do with, and for a price that is almost the right price it makes it much easier to be tempted to do a review like this. doesn't it?


Let's be honest, most of the stuff I've gotten from poundworld is nothing but pure naff rubbish. But on the other hand chances are I've just introduced you to a word you've probably never used before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging