And I'm back!

Not that I've been anywhere other than where I would usually be, it's just, I've been rather neglectful of this blogger, and while I'll be honest and admit I'm not too sure about how to best use it, I figure I should be using it anyhow, as best as I do know how anyways.

So what is my aim with this thing right now?

First of all, brush up on my skills on how to use it, frankly it's been awhile and I've never found it too user friendly to begin with anyhow, so I need to brush the dust off so to speak.

Secondly update some of the pages here and the links they have. I'm active on plenty of other social media type things but I've not update the links to them from here. And that has now been resolved.

Thirdly, put up some new channel art I've been messing around with for awhile. It's still pretty much in keeping with the old art, but a bit more revised and clearer to my mind. I've update Twitter and Youtube with it and put it up here and Tumblr and Facebook will follow soon enough.

Fourthly, create a new "Master Let's Play Page" complete with links to the videos themselves. This has taken a lot longer than I thought and it's still not finished, and there will need to be some revisions as Blogger for some reason doesn't seem to like me using basic formatting when I'm putting the videos in. If anyone knows how to work around it, please let me know, I could use the help.

Well, I think that is pretty much it. I do have some other ideas, making use of the blogger is what I feel might be key to those ideas becoming real in future, so I'll be doing a bit more experimenting with it to see if it will suit those ambitions of mine.

After that, it's a case of keeping myself centered on using this thing :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

Day two of my blogging

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.