Just a quick little query about blog posts.


How do you like the blogs you read to be presented? I'm wondering about my presentation here and what, if anything I should do to spruce things up a bit.

Now obviously I post video reviews here and supplement with additional text that goes with the content of the video, certain videos don't need that much extra text by the very nature of what those videos are about. Others obviously can benefit from that.

But some articles I plan to have here in future, and some examples that I already have up, will be original articles, just words typed into the blogger, no video, and so far, nothing else added in either.

But would adding pictures relevant to the articles enhance them for you, the reader? Or would they be too distracting?

Please let me know your thoughts, your suggestions below in the comments section, because I want to make this blog a success, and I'm going to need feedback to do so :)

Much thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging