Let's do a little throwback Thursday, for once, with some Medieval Knights from English Heritage

Not all the way back to my very first video, not that old, and that's on a different subject all together, but still certainly a golden oldie, in which I take a good look over some figures from The English Heritage gift shops from a few trips to some of their castles.



Knights on foot, Knights on horseback, archers, footmen, oh, and a King!

There's a pretty good selection going there methinks my liege, and that was but the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Check it out by clicking on the video the right.

Now I just need somewhere to keep them all.

Like a castle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging