Ok, I've just made a new section for the blogger!


Something it guaranteed* to put a smile on your face, 

If you look over to the Pages section, you will see a new, shiny link there, that wasn't there a few minutes before this post was made. And given I'm still writing this post, as obviously I can't post it till I've finished it, I'd better get on with it and tell you what it is.

It's a Comedy section!

Yes, I have made some attempts at being funny. Not maybe any good but what the hey, certainly worth giving it a shot right?

Please put the gun down.

Anyhow, if you'd like to see if I can put a smile on your face, click that link over there, or alternatively, click this link HERE!




*Guarantee is voided if you don't smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging