A days wander around Bamburgh Castle - Photo vlog video

Now this, this is one of my favourite places in all of Britain for a day out. The iconic Bamburgh castle, once a capital of the ancient kingdom of Northumbria, now often a star of the the small screen and the big screen, you'll see see it the next Transformers move, The Last Knight.

Don't hold that against it :D

So wanting to practise my photography "skills" heading out here was a great idea to try to get some great shots and let me try to get a bit creative with some new lens filters I have as well as my wide angle and zoom lenses.

As always, just click the image to watch the videos. I intend to update this blog with some of my favourite photos from this trip, so don't forget to check back sometime.




Here's some of the pics:






 















More to come :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging