The great outdoors Shopping Haul, Let's Get Ready For Camping!

Every now and then I like to go out for very long walks along the coast, in the wilderness, and any other place where I can get away from the humdrum boredom of everyday real life. 
But there's always one thing we really need no matter where we are or what we are doing. 

And that is to eat. 

And drink.

And with that in mind I went to my local camping shop, 
Ok, a camping shop nearby me, and bought a load of stuff for just that.

That's right, it's another haul, and best off, it's all practical stuff that could be handy.
For once
As always, click below for more subsistence. I mean food for thought. I mean, the main course..... I knew I should have picked something other then the food packets for my thumbnail.



Nom nom nom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.

Day two of my blogging