Back to the Deloreans! Just how many of these things ARE there?

Great Scott, this is heavy! 

And what better way to start up the write up to a review of not one, not two, but three of everyone's favourite time machines?

Ok, so the Tardis isn't here, if I find one of those I will review it, but right now, let's take a look at the car, or cars, of The Future!

Oh and on an unrelated issue, will the attendees of last years annual time travellers convention please make sure to leave the premises before the attendees of the annual time travellers convention form five years in the future show up?

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A "NunChucks Are Stupid" Video

Day two of my blogging

My thoughts on "cultural appropriation" after reading a Facebook post.