Greetings I Am Not Shad, A Reply To A " NunChucks Are Stupid" Video Well, I thought I'd throw my weight and two pennies into the mix on this. I had a feeling Shad of Shadiversity would get a few, interesting, comments in his comment section after making his nunchucks video, there's even been some response which I will link to below my own video, which you can click on to view right below this line of wonderfully written text. My own background in Marital Arts is that I am a former second dan in Tang Soo Do, a Korean martial art noted more for it's use of kicks, kicks of all heights, spins, jumps and yes flying kicks. We did also practise with various weapons including the nunchuck, I didn't cover any of this in the video because that would be too much of a deviation from the point of the discussion. When it came time to learn the nunchuck, I was a bit dubious about it, and there were some accidents where I hit myself with it while getting to grips with ...
Star Trek vs Star Wars. The 2021 foreword, so this is one of the earliest, not so crossy crossovers I wrote way back in 1997. Much to my own surprise when I looked back over this while transferring it to the blog (much later than I had intended) I'd found I'd already done a foreword kinda thing for it already, so I did think, maybe I don't need to do a foreword for this one? But obviously I decided, what the hell, lets do it. I have actually gone and made some minor edits to remove contact details that are no longer valid, but as of this moment, I've not corrected any spelling errors. But I do find it odd that there were any left, after all, I'm pretty sure the word processer I was using back then DID pick up on them and helped me sort them out back then, but here I am, looking at typos. Oh well. I suppose it's part of the nostalgic fun of this. Maybe the spell check gave up and just "added" my errors to it's list of words? On another note I ma...
Hitman 3 - Year Announced, What Might We Expect? IOI have not been one to rest on their laurels with the current Hitman trilogy, with an announcement made earlier this month that briefly highlighted some of their plans for the second year of everyone's favourite bald hired killer latest adventures. Not that this gave too much away of what was to come, but this announcement was perhaps to be expected as IOI made it clear that Hitman 3 is a platform, allowing you to continue playing levels from the first two games in this trilogy with all progress saved, must like you could do with Hitman 1 levels when Hitman 2 came out. The platform idea makes even more sense when you consider that Hitman 1 was sometimes referred to as Hitman Season 1. However, the release of Hitman 3 did cause some concern once the release date got closer as IOI backpedalled somewhat on this as far as the PC version, now an Epic Games store exclusive, was not going to allow PC players who had bought the first two...
Comments
Post a Comment